Do you have what it takes?
The Board of Directors is an integral part of our organization. It’s made up of individuals who have graciously committed their time, resources, and networks to our vision. Many expectations come with such an integral position, each member is required to:
- Attend cyclical board meetings
- Actively engage and participate in organizational programming
- Maintain fiduciary responsibility and best interest of EBI above personal gains
- An annual financial contribution of $1,000 (raised or personally donated)
- Maintain confidentiality throughout all board deliberations
- Share knowledge and expertise to continue the progress of EBI
- Report conflicts of interest and refrain from actions that may damage the reputation of EBI
Still interested in becoming a board member? Please fill out the form below.