When you think about Germany, what comes to mind? Are your associations connected to the country’s traditions, beautiful destinations, or some other things Germans are known for? Germany has a long and rich history, a vibrant and dynamic lifestyle mixing the modern and the classics, the urban and the rural which will immerse and make you love every second spent here. They have cities that predate Rome and the largest cuckoo clock ever created is found in Germany. Who knew there were so many incredible records just waiting to be discovered in Germany? With hundreds of medieval castles, churches, picturesque villages, market towns, advanced tech centers of learning and culture, Germany has so much to offer for everyone.
Germans cuisine incorporates a lot of beer and Wurst (sausage) with varieties of bread to suit the different palettes. Pass through in September to witness the Oktoberfest, the Munich beer festival which goes on till October.
- Germany’s largest museum of cultural history is located in Nuremberg.
- Home of the best world car brands: Volkswagen, Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Audi, and Porsche.
- The Frankfurt Book Fair is the largest international book fair in the world and is held in Frankfurt every year.
- GW Kassel transports the Brothers Grimm and their fairy tales into the modern era.
- Summer in the City of Hannover, World Beat Festival, traditional and modern world music.
- The Zugspitze is the highest peak of the Wetterstein Mountains and also Germany’s highest summit (2,962 m)